Saturday, June 16, 2007

Top Ten Things not to say during your Professional Teaching Evaluation

10) I’m sorry Jason, but I do not answer questions from people that I don't think know how to wash.
9) I think this glue smells funny, does anyone else think this glue smells funny? Let me smell it again, I think it smells funny.
8) Okay class, your objective today is to “Shut the hell up!”
7) No Brian, we discussed this, the answer is ‘because Baby Jesus made it so’.
6) Well, Alan, you and your ‘urinary tract infection’ can both go to the dean! I said no passes!
5) Well, I can see why you would answer like that, considering no one loves you…
4) Are you the pregnant one? No? Sorry, I have a lot of pregnant students and you look pregnant. My bad.
3) I told you, I don’t care. I dismiss you, not the fire alarm.
2) Anyone mind if I unbuckle my belt? I had WAY too much mac and cheese at lunch.
1) No Child Left Behind? What is that?

No comments: